We want every kid to be able to come to camp! Please don’t let money stop you from coming to learn more about God at camp!
If you need help paying for camp, please fill out a scholarship application and send it to us, or contact us with any questions!
This year at Byron Bible Camp we are partnering with Angel Tree® to make sure everyone can come, have a blast, and learn more about Jesus!
Here’s how it works: If you are 5-18 years old and you meet one of the following criteria below then you qualify for a $250 scholarship towards your registration for overnight camp or $100 for day camp!
- Registered for Angel Tree Christmas in 2018 or prior years
- Currently have an incarcerated parent or step-parent. The parent could be incarcerated in a county, state, federal, or military facility.
- Currently live in a household with an Angel Tree child or are a child of an incarcerated parent.
If you do, then here are the next steps you can take to come to Byron Bible Camp this summer!
- Find the camp for your age group!
- Call or e-mail the camp to receive a scholarship code to enter during registration.
- Register online HERE or send in a paper copy
- Register with Angel Tree Camping by going here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/e910ab4677a44182b642148218371484
- If you send in a paper registration you will need a medical release form, which can be found and printed HERE!
- Wait for a confirmation e-mail from Byron Bible Camp!
- Pack your bags and get ready for the best week of your summer!
Hope to see you this summer! Please call or send an e-mail if you have ANY questions!
Camp Office: 605-352-7267
Partnering with Angel Tree a ministry of Prison Fellowship
Find out more here: https://www.prisonfellowship.org/about/angel-tree/