The Retreat Center
Byron Bible Camp’s Retreat Center building is approximately 16,000 square feet, and has a full array of amenities. It contains our meeting hall, which seats 240+ and is also where we hold our chapel and/or praise/worship times. On one end is a commercial kitchen and on the other end is our worship area and stage. We have an up-to-date sound system, and video projection is set up and available as well.
- Entrance or Foyer (38 x 39 ft)
- Meeting Hall and Dining Room, seats 240+ (53 x 68 ft)
- Stage (10 x 24 ft)
- Kitchen (23 x 27 ft)
- Dish-washing Room
- Two Full Bathrooms
- Laundry Room
- Camp Offices
- Meeting room with fire place (37 x 52 ft)
- Sleeping Rooms:
- Dove sleeps 12. It has 6 bunk beds and has a connecting bathroom
- Partridge sleeps 12. It has 6 bunk beds and has a connecting bathroom
- Pheasant sleeps 12. It has 6 bunk beds and has a connecting bathroom
- Quail sleeps 20. It has 10 bunk beds and has a connecting bathroom
- Game room (27 x 39 ft)
- Laundry room
- Crafts room (24 x 25 ft)
- 2 Bathrooms
The Lodge has 10 sleeping rooms and two meeting or sitting rooms.
- The Aspen room has one queen size bed so it will sleep 2
- The Birch room has one full size bed and one twin bed above it. It also has one bunk bed. It will sleep 5)
- The Hickory room has four bunk beds so it will sleep 8
- The Maple room has four bunk beds so it will sleep 8
- The Oak room has one queen size bed and one bunk bed so it will sleep 4
- The Willow room has one queen size bed and one bunk bed so it will sleep 4
- The Balsam Fir room has four bunk beds so it will sleep 8
- The Cedar room has four bunk beds so it will sleep 8
- The Pine room has four bunk so it will sleep 8
- The Spruce room has five bunk beds so it will sleep 10
The Lodge was constructed in 2010.
– Green Ash sleeps 10 and has a connecting bathroom
– Redwood sleeps 11 and has a connecting bathroom
Gymnasium Area is 79′ x 100′
Activities: Basketball, Volleyball, Pickleball, Soccer, Nine-Square-in-the-Air, Backlight dodgeball, and much more!
Indoor Climbing Wall
Outdoor Education/History Room
We have three tents that are 16 feet by 16 feet. These tents will sleep 10 people comfortably.
Cottage on Lake Byron
This cottage has a bunk bed, two hide- a-beds, microwave and refrigerator. This has an excellent beach for swimming.
RV and Tent Sites
We have a nice waterfront area we use for canoeing, kayaking, rowing and paddle boats on Lake Byron. There are several large sports fields located to the south of the retreat center, which are great for large outdoor games, or any activities that requires a lot of open space. There are loads of fun things to do! Among them we have facilities that include a softball/baseball field with backstop, a volleyball net, two trampolines, outdoor climbing wall, air rifle range, archery range, basketball court, frisbee golf course, low ropes course, obstacle course, a tire climb, zip line, human foosball, giant swing, nine square in the air and a nice walking area along Lake Byron.
Some other equipment the camp we have available includes bocce ball, a beanbag throw game, carpet ball, insect catching nets, crafts, croquet, darts, fishing, kites, frisbee, golf clubs, horse shoes, kickball, a washer toss game, a limbo bar, a log walk, nature identification books, tug of war ropes and whiffle ball equipment.